Yes, you can make money through play rather than work, but before you attempt it, you may want to ask yourself some questions and really dig deep into your soul for the honest answers.
- Do I believe I have to have ‘work hard’ to succeed in life?
- Do the celebrities I look up to pursue fun, playful things that they enjoy, or do they invest time in grinding through things they hate?
- When I was an infant, did the universe reward me for playing?
- When I was a toddler, did the universe reward me for playing?
- When I was learning to walk was it ‘work’ for me, or play? When I was learning to talk, was it ‘work’ for me, or play?
- When I was pursuing art, or music, or sports, or whatever playful passions I had, was I encouraged by life? Was I given the materials and resources necessary?
- And when I forced myself to do something, to grind through something, to ‘work hard’, what results did I get? Health issues? Stress? Discord? Disharmony? A lack of help from the universe?
- Am I attached to ‘working’? Why?
- Who are my ‘playfully earning’ role-models? Am I able to list people I look up to for ‘days full of fun’ easily, or am I uninformed of what’s out there?
- In what ways is my play already satisfying me and bringing me forms of abundance?
- In what ways do I intend my play to change?
- Do I truly believe that the time, money, resources, space, and cells of my body will all adapt, and evolve to support my ideal life, or am I doubtful and skeptical?
- Do I see a connection between my play and romance, my play and money, my play and health… or do I see myself as free to thrive whatever play I choose to engage in?
The answers to these questions will have a major impact on how easily and quickly your play begins to earn wealth and abundance for you, and there’s many other questions that you may want to ask yourself as well.
Once you’re clear on the answers and you’ve done whatever work must be done to get to a place of free-flowing confidence on the subject of abundant, wealth-generating play, then set intentions for your play to be guided, aligned, frequent, consistent, fulfilling, prioritized, lucrative, abundant, blessed, harmonious, encouraging, growing, clear, and more.
To get started you may want to make a list of ways your play could result in dollars, such as “my gaming may help me teach other gamers in a coaching business,” or “my dancing may introduce me to a new client who shares my hobby,” or “I’m getting better at fashion, and any skill I’m ‘good at’ is a form of abundance.” If you’re challenge yourself and create a giant list, you’ll begin to manifest more financially beneficial play, because you’re reprogramming your brain with new, healthier perspectives.
Look at models, celebrities, influencers, and entertainers and see how they live their lives. Read their biographies and notice that they all took a stand for their playful passions and refused to back down from them. Model people who’ve turned play into a career, they are helpful examples for you.
Ultimately, you’re here on earth and…
You’re meant to play abundantly and generate value through that play, if you desire it.
Because if you truly desire something, you’re totally capable of achieving it, in some form or another.
You can do it, I believe in you, #KeepRyzing.
Note: Law Of Attraction is simple at its core but –like many skills– has a nuanced execution and takes a decent amount of time & effort to ‘get right’ for those not naturally gifted… so there’s more to it than I mentioned here. This was just a mini-jumpstart to get you thinking.
Want more from me on Law Of Attraction?
- Confusing Law Of Attraction Terms: Explained (Properly!)
- 3 Simple Steps To Manifest… Anything
- Why You Suck At Law Of Attraction
- Law Of Attraction: Getting Some Motherf–king Results
- Get Your Dream Body With The 3 Levels Of Law Of Attraction
- Money Manifestation Demystified!
- 4 Levels Of Belief: An Average Jo’s Approach To Law Of Attraction
- LOA: Going General Vs. Super Specific