Yes, you can manifest a sexier wardrobe, but before you attempt it, you may want to ask yourself some questions and really dig deep into your soul for the honest answers.
- Do I believe I have to have certain clothes to succeed in life?
- Am I attached to particular clothing items? Why?
- Who are my ‘fashion’ role-models? Am I able to list people I look up to for ‘appealing outfits’ easily, or am I uninformed of what’s out there?
- In what ways is my wardrobe already satisfying me?
- In what ways do I intend my wardrobe to change?
- Do I truly believe that the time, money, resources, space, and cells of my body will all adapt, and evolve to support my ideal wardrobe, or am I doubtful and skeptical?
- Do I see a connection between my wardrobe and romance, my wardrobe and money, my wardrobe and health… or do I see myself as free to thrive whatever wardrobe I choose to have?
The answers to these questions will have a major impact on how easily and quickly your wardrobe transforms, and there’s many other questions that you may want to ask yourself as well.
Once you’re clear on the answers and you’ve done whatever work must be done to get to a place of free-flowing confidence on the subject of sexier or more appealing clothes, then set intentions for your wardrobe to be beautiful, appealing, artful, nuanced, matching, harmonious, complementary, luxurious, abundant, and more.
To get started you may want to google basic color theory, or a rough guide to what colors flatter your skin tone or what cuts flatter your body-type.
Look at models, celebrities, influencers, and entertainers and experiment with their looks and outfits, or something similar. Model them, they are helpful examples for you.
You may want to manifest more money in order to overhaul your wardrobe, or you may want to find thrift stores, bargains, clothing-swaps, and other alternatives. Some people even learn to design & sew their own, so there are many paths to manifest what you want.
Ultimately, you’re here on earth and…
You’re meant to have whatever wardrobe you desire.
Because if you truly desire something, you’re totally capable of achieving it, in some form or another.
You can do it, I believe in you, #KeepRyzing.
Note: Law Of Attraction is simple at its core but –like many skills– has a nuanced execution and takes a decent amount of time & effort to ‘get right’ for those not naturally gifted… so there’s more to it than I mentioned here. This was just a mini-jumpstart to get you thinking.
Want more from me on Law Of Attraction?
- Confusing Law Of Attraction Terms: Explained (Properly!)
- 3 Simple Steps To Manifest… Anything
- Why You Suck At Law Of Attraction
- Law Of Attraction: Getting Some Motherf–king Results
- Get Your Dream Body With The 3 Levels Of Law Of Attraction
- Money Manifestation Demystified!
- 4 Levels Of Belief: An Average Jo’s Approach To Law Of Attraction
- LOA: Going General Vs. Super Specific