Can I Manifest A
More Feminine Walk?
Yes, set intentions for your walk, align with them, release resistance.
Yes, you can manifest a more feminine walk, but before you attempt it, you may want to ask yourself some questions and really dig deep into your soul for the honest answers.
- Do I believe I have to walk a certain way to succeed in life?
- Am I attached to a particular walk, gait, or posture? Why?
- Who are my ‘walk’ role-models? Am I able to list people I look up to for ‘good walks’ easily, or am I uninformed of what’s out there?
- In what ways is my walk already satisfying me?
- In what ways do I intend my walk to change?
- Do I truly believe that my cells, vertebrae, muscles, tendons, ligaments, cartilage, and more can reshape themselves, adapt, and evolve into my ideal walk, or am I doubtful and skeptical?
- Do I see a connection between my walk and romance, my walk and money, my walk and health… or do I see myself as free to thrive whatever walk I choose to have?
The answers to these questions will have a major impact on how easily and quickly your walk transforms, and there’s many other questions that you may want to ask yourself as well.
Once you’re clear on the answers and you’ve done whatever work must be done to get to a place of free-flowing confidence on the subject of feminine walks and carriage, then set intentions for your walk to be sensual, playful, expressive, feminine, emotive, beautiful, like a wave.
Consider undulations, motions, eye-catching-ness, and more.
Look at models, celebrities, influencers, and entertainers, model them, they are helpful examples for you.
Ultimately, you’re here on earth and…
You’re meant to have whatever walk you desire.
Because if you truly desire something, you’re totally capable of achieving it, in some form or another.
You can do it, I believe in you, #KeepRyzing.
Note: Law Of Attraction is simple at its core but –like many skills– has a nuanced execution and takes a decent amount of time & effort to ‘get right’ for those not naturally gifted… so there’s more to it than I mentioned here. This was just a mini-jumpstart to get you thinking.
Want more from me on Law Of Attraction?
- Confusing Law Of Attraction Terms: Explained (Properly!)
- 3 Simple Steps To Manifest… Anything
- Why You Suck At Law Of Attraction
- Law Of Attraction: Getting Some Motherf–king Results
- Get Your Dream Body With The 3 Levels Of Law Of Attraction
- Money Manifestation Demystified!
- 4 Levels Of Belief: An Average Jo’s Approach To Law Of Attraction
- LOA: Going General Vs. Super Specific